Thursday, October 13, 2011

Awkward Date Night

So while I was in Oklahoma this past week I managed to get a date in. While the date went great... I pulled a total Michelle and made an idiot of myself. For starters I looked at my watch with 2 minutes left in the movie thinking I was still on Colorado time and decided since we had "an hour" left I could sneak out to the bathroom. Needless to say I walked back in when the credits were coming on. So I crept back up to my seat only to realize that I was on the wrong row and had to climb over the seat just in time for the lights to come on. Yep total Michelle moment. Anyways we saw Moneyball.


So Moneyball was surprising good. I didn't have much hopes in enjoying this movie going into it as I'm not a sports lover but overall it was a great story. It's incredible how one man was able to convince the world to change the way baseball recruits. I'd give the movie a A-

1 comment:

  1. I for one am stoked for this movie, but I'm an econ nerd and studied this in college ;)

    ReplyDelete