Sunday, October 9, 2011

Best Weekend EVER!

Michelle and I had a fabulous weekend together shopping, eating way more than we should have, and watching tons of movies! It may not be exciting to everyone else, but we definitely love our movie time and this weekend was no different. As for the reviews...

First we watched Hanna.


Let's just say the best part of the movie was Eric Bana (and the champagne). The worst part of the movie was everything else. I mean, it wasn't a horrible movie per se*, it just didn't make a whole lot of sense to me and I don't think it did for Michelle either. But Eric Bana is hot, so I'm thinking it didn't exactly ruin his career.

After Michelle and I had finished scratching our heads we put in Scream 4.


I was actually pretty impressed with most of the movie! Definitely didn't expect it. My least favorite part of the movie was Hayden Panettiere's hair. What was up with that? Other than that, the movie was good and I thought the opening sequence was pretty clever. My favorite? When Sookie got stabbed by Veronica Mars/the voice of Gossip Girl, that was just too funny.

The last movie we watched was Bridesmaids.


I know Michelle disagrees with me because she loved Melissa McCarthy, but my favorite was Rose Byrne. Such a different character from Ellen Parsons in Damages and I was totally loving it. I definitely hope they make a second movie! Let's face it, Wilson Phillips NEED them to make a second movie...

Xoxo,
Jennie

*are you happy now Dad?! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. It was a fabulous weekend! We need to have some more of those weekends. I agree completely with you on the reviews. Seriously what the Hanna/Hayden Panettiere's hair was up with the movies?!?! Oh and BTW I love that you care about our blog Dr. Hendrix!!!

    ReplyDelete