Thursday, September 22, 2011

Welcome!

Michelle and I are entirely new to this whole blogging thing, but we wanted to try it as a way to stay connected and talk about the things that we enjoy most. As with anything, it may take us a couple weeks to get through the initial learning curve. Hopefully we'll be able to figure it all out!

We've started to include additional pages with the things we'll be talking about, starting with our book club selection. You can read more about why we chose Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard on that page.


Of course we will also have to talk about the TV shows and movies we watch! You can check out our TV and movie "schedules" on the additional pages in order to see what we're watching. We won't probably talk about each and every show, but as you can see there's a lot that we both watch that we'll both want to talk about! We'll just be playing it by ear!

And then of course we'll just be talking about whatever else we want to talk about! So come back often and feel free to comment! If you agree, if you disagree, we're down to hear about it so let us know! Until next time...

Xoxo,
Jennie

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read this book yet, but I have a question about a different book. Have you read Night Circus? I hear a movie is in the works in addition to the book. Anyway, I wonder if it holds water to my beloved Sookie?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this Night Circus, but I'll have to check and see if I can get it at the library! And I didn't know you were a Sookie fan! Do you watch True Blood too?

    ReplyDelete